|It has been five years since Kashiwa City, The Institute of Gerontology at the University of Tokyo, and the Urban Renaissance Agency formed “The Toyoshikidai Three-party Research Agreement between Kashiwa City, the University of Tokyo, and the Urban Renaissance Agency” in order to promote collaborations. The initial period established for the agreement is drawing to a close, and thus a new agreement modifying the original agreement was established. The agreement includes two added articles: an article regarding lifestyle support services for the elderly and an article regarding health promotion and care prevention. Kashiwa City, the IOG, and the UR will engage in “Aging in Place” activities over the coming three years so that elderly people will be able to continue to live and age in their own home towns.
Please refer to the below link for details of the agreement.
|Photo (from left): General Manager Masashi Moriyasu from the Urban Renaissance Agency, Kashiwa City Mayor Hiroyasu Akiyama, and Director Junichiro Okata of the Institute of Gerontology, the University of Tokyo|
- Introduction to Research Activities
- Aging Society Research Group – Toyoshikidai community in Kashiwa City
- About Aging Society Research Group – Toyoshikidai community in Kashiwa City
- processes from the founding
- configuration diagram
- The concept of “Town Development for a Long-Lived Society”
- committee for home medical care services
- committee for a connection between people
- committee for a housing and mobility
- Large-scale longitudinal study for prevention of sarcopenia-related frailty have been completed.
- “Kururu Seminar”
- Quality of Life for Latter-stage Elderly Persons and Community Quality
- Research into the Psychosocial Functions of Food
- News related to Tohoku earthquake stricken area
- Various Projects
- Graduate Program in Gerontology,The University of Tokyo Global Leadership Initiative for an Age-Friendly Society
- Closs-departmental Program “Gerontology”
- Cross-departmental Program “archive”
- Lecture note: Core lecture #1 “Mental and physical function due to aging: Change and Adaptation of life”
- Lecture note: Core lecture #2 “Social system and life environment of Aged Society”